West Bengal Civil Services Mains Admit Card email@example.com
Download the hall ticket of west Bengal civil services preliminary exam. Admit card for the west Bengal civil services 2015 and exam date are now released. Candidate seeking for the hall ticket for west Bengal services mains, now easily download there admit card from the main web page portal. Applicants can also check the exam date at the official website and keep ready you for the exam.
Admit card for West Bengal civil services mains 2015
Applicants who apply for the civil service of West Bengal mains can download their admit card. West Bengal public service commission is going to conduct written examination for West Bengal civil service in the month of October. As we all know that the admit card is the key for all the examination centers. No admit card of west Bengal civil service main reach home of candidates by the post, it can be downloaded from the official website.
There will be the no entry for the applicant in the examination center without the west Bengal civil service admit card. It acts as an identity proof for the aspirants. So candidates download your admit card before the exam date so that you are able to appear in the examination hall. West Bengal public service commission released the admit card officially. You can visit to the official website and download your admit card.
Download the west Bengal civil services mains admit card
- Go to the official website pscwb.org.in
- Click on the link of admit card.
- Enter the details as per requirements.
- Download your admit card and take out print copy of it.
- Keep safe it till the exam date.
- There will be the five compulsory papers in the main examination.
- Timing for each paper will be 3:00 hours.
- Each compulsory and optional paper will consist of 1oo and 200 marks respectively.
- At the end there will be the personality test which will carry 200 marks.
So candidate keep ready you for the exam and prepare well. After the conduction of the exam we will soon provide you the answer key. So stay tuned with us for all latest update. Thanks for the visiting and best of luck for the exam.