SSC CPO syllabus, paper pattern 2016 exam date pdf: Recently Government of India, Staff selection commission has announced the Central police Organization (CPO) 2016 examination for the recruitment of Sub inspector and Assistant sub inspector 2016.Total vacancy is available soon in this department .A large number of candidates have participated in this examination .The registration has been finished and after submission the SSC CPO Recruitment 2016 application form , now they all are searching for their SSC CPO SI 2016 exam pattern to check their exam scheme which type of questions , will be asked in the examination .
Post wise vacancy details:-
- Sub inspector (SI) in CAPFs : – soon
- Assistant Sub inspector (ASI) in CAPFs: – soon
- Sub inspector (SI) Male in Delhi Police: :- soon
Those candidates who have completed their bachelor degree in any field have participated in this examination. For this post candidates age should be 20 to 25 years as on 2016. The selection of the candidates will be based on two phases, Physical endurance test, Medical examination and Interview / personality test.
Those candidates who are searching for their SSC CPO exam pattern , syllabus , exam date and other important study material can check from here .In this page we are providing full syllabus to check. The written examination is conducted very soon by the SSC Department. The exam date of the written exam will be announce very soon by the board on its official website. So candidates are advised to check the pattern and syllabus and ready to prepare well.
SSC CPO syllabus, paper pattern 2016 exam date pdf
SSC CPO Paper I Scheme:-
- General intelligence and Reasoning section consists 50 questions.
- General knowledge and General Awareness section is consist 50 questions with 50 marks.
- Quantitative aptitude section consist 50 questions with 50 marks.
- English comprehension section is consist 50 questions with 50 marks.
Subject No of questions maximum marks
- General intelligence and reasoning 50 50
- General knowledge and General Awareness 50 50
- Quantitative Aptitude 50 50
- English Comprehension 50 50
- SSC CPO paper II Scheme:-
- Subject Maximum marks / Questions Duration
- English language & comprehension 200 marks / 200 questions 2 hours
SSC CPO 2016 Exam syllabus: – below this page we are providing SSC CPO SI ASI Exam syllabus to obtain good marks in the examination. Check the syllabus and be ready to prepare for the examination.
- English language syllabus :- Synonyms, Antonyms, one word substitution, Idioms and Phrases, vocabularies, spelling correction, fill in the blanks, error corrections, cloze test, active and passive voices, Narration, Reading comprehension , sentence arrangement ,
- General studies syllabus :-Indian history , polity , economics, general science containing question from basic chemistry , physics and biology , Geography , current affairs , static general knowledge
- Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus :- Number system, LCM and HCF, Simplication , Averages, Power surds and indices , Ratio and proportion , Percentage , Profit and loss, Discount , simple and compound interest , time and work, pipe and cistem, time and distance, Boat and streams, series, Algebra, Trigonometry , Geometry , Mensuration , Data Interpretation ,
- Logical reasoning syllabus :- Odd one out, Pair formation , coded equations, coding and decoding , problems on English, direction test, blood relations, ranking arrangements, calendar and clock, number series, missing number , venn diagrams, Cubes and dices, syllogism, analogies, mirror images, water image, paper cutting and folding, pattern based , matrix,