RRB Railway Non Technical syllabus, books mode test papers: Railway Recruitment Board has released a latest recruitment notice through the advertisement on their official website to fill up ******* vacancies in Railway department like assistant station master, goods guard, senior clerk cum typist, senior time keeper , traffic assistant , commercial apprentice, Junior Account assistant cut typist , Enquiry cut reservation etc. Those candidates who want to apply for these vacancies can apply before the closing date that is 2017
RRB Railway Non Technical syllabus 2017
A huge number of applicants have filled the RRB Non Technical recruitment 2017 application to take a part in this exam. Those candidates who have successfully filed the RRB recruitment 2017 form are eagerly searching for their RRB Non Technical exam syllabus, and exam pattern to know the exam scheme. It is important to all candidates. With the help of exam pattern they all know the exam scheme like total no of question, duration of exam.
- Department Name: – Railway Recruitment Board (RRB )
Railway Recruitment board will soon publish the Non technical exam syllabus 2017 pdf on its official website. The railway department will soon announce the RRB Non technical exam date 2017. Candidates will need to download RRB Non Technical syllabus and exam pattern 2017 post wise.
Scheme of exam:-
- For Post of category no. 1, 2, 3, &4 (CA, TA, ECRC & Goods Guard) merit will be drawn on marks obtained in CBT.
- For the post category no. 5,6,7,8 & 9, ( Sr, clerk Gum Typist, JAA, Sr. Time keeper) CBT followed by typing skill test of qualifying nature ,
- For the posts of category no. 7 & 8 (ASM, Traffic Assistant ) CBT followed by Aptitude test shall be conducted for which candidates equal to eight times the number of vacancies shall be called for.
Computer Based Test (CBT)
RRB Non Technical Exam pattern 2017: – Railway exam pattern for these posts is as follows:-
- The written test will be multiple choice objective questions.
- There will be 100 questions in a compositor paper.
- Duration of the test will be 90 minutes.
- There shall be negative marking of 1/3 marks for every wrong answers.
RRB Railway Non Technical syllabus 2017
RRB Non Technical Exam syllabus: – We are mentioned here RRB recruitment 2017 exam syllabus to prepare better for the examination. I hope this is very helpful for you.
- General Awareness syllabus: – The test will include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining history, culture, geography, economic scene, general policy and scientific research, question from general science may ask in ample amount.
- Arithmetic syllabus: – The test will include question relating to whole number, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, percentage, ration & proportion, square roots, averages, interest, profit and loss, discount, partnership business, Mixture and allegation, time and distance, time & work, basic algebraic identities of school. Algebra & elementary surds, graphs of linear equations, triangles and its various kinds of centers, congruence and similarity of triangles, circle and its chords, tangents , angles, histogram, frequency polygon, Bar diagram, pie chart.
- General intelligence and reasoning :- This component may include questions on analogies , similarities and differences, space visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving analysis , judgment , decision making , visual memory , discrimination , observation , relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non verbal series.
RRB Railway Non Technical books mode test papers
RRB Exam books and model test paper: – We are providing here RRB Non technical exam preparation books and RRB Non technical exam model test paper to do scoring qualifying marks in the examination. To download the RRB Non Technical exam books 2017 must stay on this page, we will soon provide the RRB railway exam model test papers to download in pdf format.