RBI recruitment 2016:- All the job seekers here are good news for the entire applicant those are searching pr the job in the bank section or other. Candidate the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) giving this good opportunity to you. Candidate has to be visit at the page and get all the information of the selection. RBI department has published a job notification for the RBI 2016 recruitment of Manager, Asst Manager & Librarian vacancies on permanent or temporary basis. Eligible candidates may apply online from 11-04-2016 to 25-04-2016 from the online method with use the given link below. Other information like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below and you will able to see the recruitment detail below at the page.
RBI Recruitment 2016 – APPLY Online
Candidate those are searching for the post they all have to be applying for the post before the last date of applies to get the chance in the Reserve Bank of India. Candidate those are going to be applying they all have to be read the given detail below which helps you to get the information that you are eligible for the post. Candidate just read the information carefully before the apply because after the submit request you will not able to change any detail or if the department get any mistake they will have authority to discard your application form just visit at the RBI recruitment 2016.
RBI Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 27
Name of the Post:
A. For Panel Year -2015: 21 Posts
1. Manager (Technical – Civil) in Grade ‘B’: 03 Posts
2. Manager (Technical – Electrical) in Grade ‘B’: 02 Posts
3. Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade ‘A’: 07 Posts
4. Assistant Manager (Security) in Grade ‘A’: 09 Posts
B. For Panel Year – 2016: 06 Posts
1. Assistant Librarian in Grade ‘A’: 06 Posts
Applicants those going to be applying they all have to read the information about the eligibility for apply. You will get full detail about the eligibility from the page. Candidate just visits below and read the eligibility rule and regulation. Candidate have to be fulfill the requirement for the apply in the RBI recruitment 2016.
Age Limit: Candidates these are going to be apply for the RBI recruitment 2016 their age should be between 21 – 35 years for Sl No. A (1 & 2). Your age between 21 – 30 years for Sl No. A (3) & Sl No B (1) and 25 to 40 years for Sl No A (4) as on 01-04-2016. Relaxation of age will be applicable up to 05 years, 10 years for PWD and other relaxation details refer the notification. OR check full detail on the official website.
- Educational Qualification:Candidates should be completed their Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification for No A (1).
- E. /B. Tech Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering for the given l No A (2).
- 2nd Class Master’s Degree in Hindi/ Hindi Translation, with English as Core/ Elective/ Major subject during all the years of Bachelor’s Degree level or 2nd class Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as Core/ Elective/ Major subject during all the years of Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit/ Economics/ Commerce with English and Hindi as Core/ Elective/ Major subject during all the years of Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in both English and Hindi/ Hindi Translation, of which one must be Second Class for No A (3) . If you have this you will get eligibility from the qualification term.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/ Commerce/ Science and Master’s Degree in ‘Library Science’ or ‘Library and Information Science for Sl No B (1) with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years. Aggregate Grade Point or percentage of marks where awarded would mean aggregate over the entire duration of the course from a recognized University/ Institute for the RBI recruitment 2016.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written examination & interview. Candidate have to be passed the both round to get selection just prepare yourself with the syllabus detail which you get from the below given link.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 600/- for Gen/ OBC and Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through on line mode by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. This is compulsory for all the applicant just pay your fee if you want to get the entry in the exam. Without pay fee your application form is uncompleted.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.rbi.org.in from 11-04-2016 to 25-04-2016 & send hard copy of the application with certified photocopies of Matriculation or SSC Examination certificate in support of age, Degree certificate and Mark sheets in support of educational qualifications, Caste Certificate, recent passport size Photograph, bio data in an envelope should be super scribed with “Application for the Post of Am (Security) or Assistant Librarian in Grade A” by ordinary post to the General Manager, Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Third Floor, RBI Building, Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Stn., Byculla, Mumbai – 400 008 on or before 02-05-2016 by 05:00 p.m.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have valid e mail id & contact number.
2. Candidates should scan there photograph and signature.
3. Candidates log on the website www.rbi.org.in
4. Click on Notification & select the desired post
5. Read all the notification & Click on Apply Online
6. Fill all the details & submit the form.
7. Now take a print out of online application for future use.