All the applicant those are apply for the MP police department and want to get the post they have to be get the MP police syllabus 2016 form the page where are you visit now. You will get your syllabus for get the post because the MP police syllabus 2016 help you to get prepared for your written examination which date is announce by the department.
MP police syllabus 2016
The Mp police department written exam syllabus of written exam is very important for the applicant those are interested to get the post and want to serve the nation. The MP police syllabus 2016 contain detail about the important question which si very helpful to get the high marks in the written exam for those applicant whose are serious about to get the recruitment in MP police Department.
www.vyapam.nic.in Police Constable Admit Card 2016
- Organization Name: Madhya Pradesh Police Department
- Post:ASI/ Constable
- Total Vacancies:14283
- MP Police Constable Admit Card Status:will be available soon
- Commencement date of Examination:17th July 2016
- Questionnaire pattern: Multiple choice
- Total number of questions: 100 marks
- Duration of Examination: 2 hours
- Questions will be set on the subjects: Mathematics, Reasoning, General Knowledge and Science
- Tentative Result publication: Will be announced shortly after written test
- Further selection procedure:Medical Examination, Physical Efficiency Test and Trade Test
- Official portal of the MPPEB: www.vyapam.nic.in
Applicant those are going to be appear in the examination have to be get their MP police syllabus 2016 because without get prepare you will not eligible to get the psot in the Mp police department. You have to be take care of your preparation for appear in the examination which is available on the official website for help you.
MP Vyapam Police Constable Exam 2016 Hall Ticket
Applicant those are going to be appear in the examination have to be download the MP police syllabus 2016 from the given link below. Applicant we will tell you that in the written examination of MP police multiple Choice Objective type questions will be given to the candidates. The Exam Paper includes 100 questions carrying 1 mark each from subjects such as General Knowledge, Mathematics, Science and Reasoning. You have to be select the answers carefully because in the exam the Negative marking for each wrong answer will also be deducted as per the rules set by the government. Question Sheet will be set in two languages that are in Hindi and English.
MP Police Constable Exam 2016 Syllabus
- Mathematics: questions on this paper will come from the chapters of Logarithms, simple & compound interest, Ratio, Time & Work, permutation & combination, probability, Arithmetic & Data Interpretation, Profit & loss, Clocks, pie-charts, Volume & surface area, line graphs & tabulation, Roots, Average etc
- Reasoning: Paper consists different questions from word formation, Decoding & coding, Series, blood relation, Verbal includes classification, symbol & notation, Analogy, decision making, Sitting arrangement, statement & conclusion and problem solving
- General knowledge: question will come from Sports, Banking, Politics, Constitution, History as well as from Science, Economics, History, geography, Culture etc
- Science:questions will be set on the subjects like Social science, Applied sciences, Earth sciences, Physics, Behavioral sciences, Chemistry, Biology etc
The selection process will be as follows:
- Medical Test
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Physical Test
MP Police Constable Exam Date: 17th July 2016