Mahadiscom AE & JE Syllabus 2015 Exam Pattern Assistant Engineering: Maharashtra state electricity Distribution Company limited has released the notification for the post of the assistant engineering and junior engineering from 5th September 2015. Interested candidate can apply for these posts because there are a lot of vacancies. Aspirants who apply for these posts want the syllabus and exam pattern of AE & JE exam because these things will help the candidates for the preparation of the written test which will be conducted soon. Mahadiscom AE & JE syllabus 2015 is now available at the official website of the department. Other detailed related to the exam pattern is given below in this article.
Mahadiscom AE & JE Syllabus 2015 Exam Pattern Assistant Engineering
Maharashtra DISCOM is the electricity distribution providing organization. They released the notification for the post of the AE & JE on 5th September 2015. Interested candidate can apply for these posts till 28th September 2015. After starting of the filling of the form candidate start searching for the syllabus of AE & JE exam 2015. If you are one of the candidates who apply for these posts can download the Mahadiscom assistant engineering and junior syllabus from the main web page portal. By seeing the exam pattern and syllabus candidates get idea about the exam pattern i.e. what type of question will be asked in the examination. Candidate can also download the previous year question paper from the official website which will also help them a lot. So candidate don’t need to get worried you can download the AE & JE syllabus 2015 now. There were 130 questions in the question paper which will contain 150 marks. Exam pattern for the exam is as follow:
- Electrical subject (50 question): 110 marks
- Reasoning subject (40 question): 20 marks
- Quantitative aptitude subject (20 question): 10 marks
- Test on Marathi language subject (20) question): 10 marks
Mahadiscom AE & JE syllabus 2015 exam
- Electrical engineering subject: electrical circuits, network theory, induction motors, control system, power system analysis, dc machines, transformers, power electronic and devices
- Reasoning subject: directions, number series, blood relations, analogies, classification, similarities and differences, coding and decoding, statements, visual ability
- Quantitative aptitude test: number system, percentage, cube roots, square roots, average, time and work, problem on train, clock and calendars, boats and streams
- Test on Marathi language Subject: vocabulary, grammar, parts of speech, usage of word, idioms and phrases, comprehension, fill in the blank.
Candidate can also download the previous year question paper from the official website whose link is provided by us at the end of the article. We hope we provide you sufficient information regarding the Mahadiscom AE & JE syllabus and exam pattern 2015. For other information such as admit card, answer key keep visiting on the www.resultwale.in. We do our best to help you.