Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2016 55 vacancy
Indian Army releases the latest notification for Male and female candidates who are interested to do work in Army department may apply. Indian Army has released notification through the advertisement for 55 vacant seats for married/ unmarried male, unmarried female candidates & also from Wards of Battle casualties of Army personnel, for grant of short service commission in the Indian army under NCC Special entry scheme 41 courses. Those candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria like age limit, education qualification, age limit, and other criteria as given in Indian Army Recruitment 2016 notification. Check the detailed notification and after that you can apply online for Indian Army Jobs 2016.
Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2016 online apply for 55 vacancy
Organization Name: – Indian Army
- Location: – All India
- Name of the post: – NCC Special Entry Scheme 41st course
Total posts: – 55 posts
- Male :- 50 posts
- Female :- 05 posts
- Starting date of online application form is: – 21st July 2016
- Closing date of application form is: – 22nd August 2016
Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2016 application form is also available here to fill. Click on the below given link and fill the application form through online by the official website. Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2016 notification link pdf download in the given below direct link. Check the notification details like age limit, education qualification, total posts, selection process, pay scale, exam date, exam syllabus, exam pattern and other important dates are also mentioned in the notification.
- For NCC ‘C’ certificate Holders :- candidates should have degree of a recognized university or equivalent with aggregate of mini 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years/ semesters and should have served for mini two academic years in the senior division .NCC should have obtained mini of B grade in C certificate exam of NCC.
- For Ward of Battle Casualties: – candidates should have degree of a recognized university or equivalent with aggregate of mini 50% marks.
Age limit: – candidate’s age should be between 19 years to 25 years as on 01 Jan 1997.
Selection process: – Candidates will be selected on the following tests:
Psychological test, Medical test, Personal interview
How to apply Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2016 online?
- Applicants must have to open the official website.
- Then click on the recruitment notification direct link.
- Download the notification and read carefully.
- After Then click on apply online link.
- Fill the required details in the application form.
- After filling details then click on the submit button.
- After payment revisit the site and fill the remaining part of application.
- Take a printout of system generated application for future reference.
To check the information regarding Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2016 exam syllabus, Exam pattern, Exam date, admit card and other important dates you can check from here. We will update the information time to time when the syllabus, exam dates will be released by the Department, till then you must stay on this page and check the regular basis. To check the latest updates , you must stay on this page and check the site daily basis. we will provide the details time to time.