IBPS PO VI 2016-17 Notifications
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released a new notification for PO/ MT VI recruitment exam 2016 for Probationary officer / Management Trainee (VI) on 16th July 2016. IBPS PO VI notification 2016 is available here to download. IBPS PO is one of the top exams in India.
IBPS PO VI 2016-17 Notification
Here in this page you can check and download the IBPS PO VI notification 2016. After read the notification you can apply online for IBPS PO recruitment 2016-17. IBPS PO VI Recruitment 2016 application form will be available on 26th July 2016. All eligible and interested candidates can fill the IBPS PO VI recruitment 2016 apply through online before 13th August 2016. Check the eligibility criteria, age limit , selection process, important dates are also mentioned in below page.
- Department Name: – Institute of Banking Personnel selection (IBPS )
- Total vacancy :- 8800 posts
- Name of the Post :- Probationary Officer
- IBPS PO VI Official notification release on: – 16th July 2016
- Starting date of IBPS PO online application form: – 26th July 2016
- Closing date of IBPS PO online application form: – 13th August 2016
- IBPS PO VI preliminary exam date: – 16th , 22nd and 23rd October 2016
- IBPS PO VI Main exam date: – 20th November 2016
- IBPS PO 6 Exam admit card available on: – 03rd October 2016
Education Qualification: – Eligible and interested who want to apply for these vacancies must hold graduation degree or its equivalent from a recognized institution / university.
Age limit: – candidate’s age should be between 20 to 30 years as on 01.07.2016. Age relaxation is for reserved category – OBC, SC, ST, PH etc as per govt rules.
- For General / OBC category candidates have to pay Rs.600/-
- For SC /ST/ PWD reserved category candidates have to pay Rs.100/.
Selection process :- The selection of the candidates will be done after reviewing his performance in online test like preliminary examination, and mains exam and Interview and then finally they will get joining letters.
IBPS PO 2016 exam pattern:-
The preliminary examination will be of one hour duration and comprised of 100 questions based on reasoning ability , Quantitative Aptitude and English language.
IBPS PO Mains exam pattern 2016:-
The mains examination will be of two hours duration and consisted of 200 objective types multiple choice questions and carried a total of 200 marks. The question will be asked from reasoning ability, English language, and quantitative aptitude, General Awareness with special reference to the banking industry and computer knowledge.
How to Apply IBPS PO / MT VI recruitment 2016?
- Open the official website of IBPS.
- Then search the PO / MT VI online registration link and click on it.
- After then click on the new register link.
- Then fill the all personal details and academic details in the form.
- After complete your registration and also pay the application fee.
- Upload required documents like Photograph and signature.
- Take a hard copy of your application form for future use.
If you face any kind of problem to download IBPS PO VI 2016 notification, IBPS PO 6 Application form 2016, then you can share with me through the comment box. We will try to help you to solve your problems and confusion.