IBPS PO VI 2017-18 Notifications
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released a new notification for PO/ MT VI recruitment exam 2017 for Probationary officer / Management Trainee (VI) on July 2017. IBPS PO VI notification 2017 is available here to download. IBPS PO is one of the top exams in India.
IBPS PO VI 2017-18 Notification
Here in this page you can check and download the IBPS PO VI notification 2017. After read the notification you can apply online for IBPS PO recruitment 2017-18. IBPS PO VI Recruitment 2017 application form will be available on July 2017. All eligible and interested candidates can fill the IBPS PO VI recruitment 2017 apply through online before August 2017. Check the eligibility criteria, age limit , selection process, important dates are also mentioned in below page.
- Department Name: – Institute of Banking Personnel selection (IBPS )
- Total vacancy :- 8800 posts
- Name of the Post :- Probationary Officer
- IBPS PO VI Official notification release on: – July 2017
- Starting date of IBPS PO online application form: – July 2017
- Closing date of IBPS PO online application form: – August 2017
- IBPS PO VI preliminary exam date: – October 2017
- IBPS PO VI Main exam date: – November 2017
- IBPS PO 6 Exam admit card available on: – October 2017
Education Qualification: – Eligible and interested who want to apply for these vacancies must hold graduation degree or its equivalent from a recognized institution / university.
Age limit: – candidate’s age should be between 20 to 30 years as on 07.2017. Age relaxation is for reserved category – OBC, SC, ST, PH etc as per govt rules.
- For General / OBC category candidates have to pay Rs.600/-
- For SC /ST/ PWD reserved category candidates have to pay Rs.100/.
Selection process :- The selection of the candidates will be done after reviewing his performance in online test like preliminary examination, and mains exam and Interview and then finally they will get joining letters.
IBPS PO 2017 exam pattern:-
The preliminary examination will be of one hour duration and comprised of 100 questions based on reasoning ability , Quantitative Aptitude and English language.
IBPS PO Mains exam pattern 2017:-
The mains examination will be of two hours duration and consisted of 200 objective types multiple choice questions and carried a total of 200 marks. The question will be asked from reasoning ability, English language, and quantitative aptitude, General Awareness with special reference to the banking industry and computer knowledge.
How to Apply IBPS PO / MT VI recruitment 2017?
- Open the official website of IBPS.
- Then search the PO / MT VI online registration link and click on it.
- After then click on the new register link.
- Then fill the all personal details and academic details in the form.
- After complete your registration and also pay the application fee.
- Upload required documents like Photograph and signature.
- Take a hard copy of your application form for future use.
If you face any kind of problem to download IBPS PO VI 2017 notification, IBPS PO 6 Application form 2017, then you can share with me through the comment box. We will try to help you to solve your problems and confusion.
IBPS PO VI 2017-18 Notifications