Haryana Police Constable Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern PDF Download
There is great news for the candidates who were seeking for the Haryana government latest jobs. Recently Haryana government released the notification for the recruitment of Haryana police constable. It was a great opportunities for the aspirants who were waiting very eagerly for the Haryana police post. This time Haryana staff selection commission announced the posts for the constable. Eligible candidate can apply for this post at the main web main web page portal of Haryana staff selection of commission. The last date of submission of online application form is 2016. Haryana police constable syllabus and exam pattern is given below in this article.
Haryana police constable syllabus 2016 and exam pattern
Selection of the candidate done on the basis of the physical test, medical test, written test and interview. This time
there was great news for the candidates because this time weightage of interview marks only 10% and in which question on general knowledge of Haryana will be asked. So candidates hurry up and apply for the post at the official website. Other detailed like exam pattern for Haryana police constable, educational qualification, age limit is as follow.
Total no of post –soon
Job type – state government
Job location – Haryana
Age limit – candidate age should be in between the 18 to 25 years.
Educational qualification – candidates must pass his 12th class from a recognized board.
Exam pattern for Haryana police constable
- Paper will contain total 100 questions.
- Each question carry equal weightage i.e. 0.60 marks. So paper will be total of 100 marks.
- The written test will be multiple choice objective types.
- For each incorrect answer 0.15 marks will be deducted.
- Medium of the examination shall be Hindi expect the knowledge of English.
Exam syllabus for Haryana police constable
The paper will include the question on the general knowledge, Reasoning, current affairs and numerical ability. Detailed syllabus as follow
- General Science –These tests are designed to test the knowledge and competencies for scientific methodology concepts, principles, techniques and physics, chemistry, life sciences (Biology), the earth/space sciences, technologies etc.
- Reasoning –It will include the question of both verbal and non-verbal type. Question will be asked from analogies, similarities and differences, problem solving, relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions, Venn diagrams, relationship concepts and Ability to observe and distinguish patterns etc.
- Numerical Ability –The test of Arithmetical and Numerical abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs, etc.
- General Studies –In this objective of questions about general knowledge of surrounding society of the candidates to test the awareness about surrounding activities. History of India (Haryana mostly) & its Adjacent Countries, Culture, Geography, Economical Scenario and Constitution of India & State Administration, Political series of Country, Five-Year Plan, Contribution of Haryana in National Movement.
- Current Affairs –Questions will be asked from Indian Current Events, General Science, and General Knowledge. Focus will be mainly on Current affairs of National & International news, important dates, Current Science, Technology, and Sports & Culture.
We hope we provide you the sufficient exam syllabus and exam pattern for Haryana police constable. Stay connected with us for the latest news like admit card of Haryana police. For any suggestion and quires leave your comment in the comment box. We do our best to help you.