CGTET 2016 Chhattisgarh TET :- Hello to all the applicant those are want to be the part of a teacher profession then here is a good news for you . The good news is that the Chhattisgarh state announces the Teacher Eligibility Test 2016. So, applicant read the detail and get the ready for apply. You will get the detail about CG Teachers Eligibility Test (CGTET) Exam Date Notification Books | Study Materials Free Question Paper CGTET 2016 Paper I and Paper II For Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII) and Lower Primary (Class I to V) Teachers Recruitment.
CGTET 2016 Chhattisgarh TET
The entire candidate those are interested to get the post of teacher in the government ruler school in Chhattisgarh so, apply for the post clear all the steps for apply then you are the one of them those are selected for the post. The entire applicant has to be read the given detail below which is compulsory for the candidate. Candidate just scrolls down the page and get full detail of recruitment. Applicant also checks the given detail at the official website.
- The Chhattisgarh government has an authority to conduct the Teacher Eligibility Test (CGTET) which is also known as the Chhattisgarh TET. The Chhattisgarh TET is platforms for that candidate those are want to be a teacher. The CGTET exam is select candidate after the Primary test for 1st to 5th class and after the Upper primary you will get authority to teach student of class 6th to 8th in the Chhattisgarh.
- CGTE T 2016 exam notification will be released by the School Education Department Chhattisgarh or by the government of Chhattisgarh. Teacher Eligibility Test is compulsory for the applicant of B.Ed. Applicant get the post in the government ruler or Private management after pass the CGTET exam. Here you will get the eligibility detail for the CGTET exam 2016 recruitment.
Chhattisgarh Board Result 2016
- Chhattisgarh Board Result 2016 results.cg.nic.in
- CGBSE Chhattisgarh Board Class 10th Results 2016
- CGBSE Chhattisgarh Board 12th Result 2016
- CGBSE Chhattisgarh Board High School Result 2016
- CGBSE Chhattisgarh Higher Secondary Result
Eligibility and Qualifications for Chhattisgarh TET:
- Chhattisgarh TET (CGTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I) 2016:
Candidate has to be passed the senior Secondary or same level exam with 45 percent marks. That applicant goes to appear in the final 2 year diploma in elementary education or B.Ed or also pass in the BA/B.Sc with 50 percent marks. Note: Candidates of Chandigarh who wanted to be a teacher for lower and upper primary teacher must passed CG TET Exam and As a part for Chhattisgarh TET 2016 Eligibility Qualification applicants may grab Ed degree, before applying in Chhattisgarh TET exam for this they have to join Universities for B.Ed Admission 2016.
CGTET 2016 Exam pattern, Syllabus and Scheme:
CGTET Syllabus consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks. Following are the details of question papers:
- Paper Me Syllabus: To become teachers for class’s I-V in Chhattisgarh primary school.
- Paper II Syllabus: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Chhattisgarh upper primary school.
- Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
CGTET 2016 Paper I (for classes I to V): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory): Chhattisgarh Teachers Eligibility Test 2016
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(v) Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
CGTET 2016 Paper II (for classes VI to VIII): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content: Chhattisgarh Teachers Eligibility Test 2016
|(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv)(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science
(c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)
Chhattisgarh TET Results 2016 / Qualification Marks
- More than 5 lakhs students of Chhattisgarh are waiting for the results, An CG TET candidate who scores 60% or more in Chhattisgarh TET exam 2016 the exam will be considered as CGTET pass.
- Chhattisgarh Govt May consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in
accordance with their extant reservation policy of Chhattisgarh Teachers Eligibility Test (CGTET) 2016 ;
- CGTET Should gives weightage to the Chhattisgarh TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the CGTET candidates would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria
CGTET or Chhattisgarh TET Exam 2016 Admit Card and Hall Ticket Download
- All CG TET candidates can Download Admit Card OR Hall Ticket from Chhattisgarh TET Exam Official website before 15 days of the exam date.