BSF Recruitment 2016 for 622 ASI (RM), Head Constable Posts :-Hello to all the job seekers those are want to be get the post in the BSF here is a good news for all the applicant the good news is that the BSF which full name is Boarder Security Force is announce a notification for the new recruitment head constable for ASI post which detail you will get from the department website or from here. Scroll the page for check the information about the recruitment.
BSF Recruitment 2016 for 622 ASI (RM), Head Constable Posts | www.bsf.nic.in
BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2016 Notification has been recently released in the month of March 2016. The BSF department publish post a notification for full fill the 622 Vacancy in the Boarder Security Force. The advertisement for the head constable (RO) and Assistant Sub Inspector and the selection process start and application form for the apply is available at the official website. The application form last date for submission is 15 July 2016. Candidate those are interested for the post have to be read all the eligibility detail and apply fast.
BSF Vacancy Details – BSF Head Constable Jobs
S.No Name of the Post Total Vacancies
1. Assistant Sub Inspector (Radio Mechanic) 152 Posts
2. Head Constable (Radio Operator) 470 Posts
Category wise Vacancy Details:
S.No Name of the Post UR OBC SC ST
1. ASI(RM) 76 Posts 41 Posts 23 Posts 12 Posts
2. HC(RO) 323 Posts 30 Posts 52 Posts 65 Posts
Eligibility Criteria of BSF Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for BSF HC Recruitment
Candidate those are want to be apply their age must be between the 18 year to 25 year and those applicant belong from the reserved category or soldier widows have some relaxation as per the government rule.
Educational Qualification for BSF ASI Recruitment
• ASI(RM): Candidates must have passed Matric with 3 year Diploma in Radio and TV Technology/ l0+2 or Intermediate or equivalent with 50% marks from a recognized Board or University or Institution.
• HC(RO): Applicants must pass Matriculation with 2 year Industrial Training Institute Certificate in Radio & Tv/ 10+2 from recognized board or university.
BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2016 Details – BSF Jobs
- Name of the Organization: Boarder Security Force.
- Name of the Posts: HC (RO), ASI (RM).
- Number of Vacancies: 622 Posts.
- Official Website: www.bsf.nic.in or www.rectt.bsf.gov.in.
- Job Category: Defence Jobs.
- Job Location: India.
Selection Process: Candidate those are want to be have they have to be clear all the process of selection which is given below so, candidate be prepare yourself because thousands of talented applicant apply for the post.
• OMR Based Screening Test.
• Descriptive Test.
• PST, PET, Documentation.
• Medical Test.
Application Fee: Applicants who want to apply for BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2016 have to pay the Application fee through Bank Draft at SBI or Post Office drawn in favour of the lnspector General/DlG/Comdt.
Category wise fee details is available below.
• For General/OBC Candidates: Rs 50/-.
• For SC/ST/BSF serving personnel/female candidates: No Fee.
• ASI(RM): Rs 5,200/- to 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 2,800/-.
• HC(RO): Rs 5,200/- to 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 2,400/-.
BSF Head Constable Important Dates:
• Starting date for Submission of Online Application: 16/06/2016.
• Closing date for Submission of Online Application: 15/07/2016.
• OMR Based Screening Test Date: 25/09/2016.
• Descriptive Written Test Date: 18/12/2016.
• PST, PET, Documentation and Final Medical Test Date: 20/03/2017 & Onwards.
BSF Online Application – www.bsf.nic.in
Application form for these BSF Head Constable Jobs released under BSF HC Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. The link for applying online for BSF Jobs will be active from 16th June 2016. Kindly open the BSF online form for Head Constable, Assistant Sub Inspector from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Last Date to Submit BSF Head Constable online application is 15th July 2016.
How to Apply:
1. Read carefully the notification before applying online.
2. Go to the link given on our site for online application.
3. Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
4. Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
5. Click on generate e-challan and make fee payment.
6. Submit the form on completion of the last date.
7. Take a printout of the application form for future use.
8. Send the Application along with Original Bank Draft and relevant documents to the respective centers of your choice within fifteen days from the date of submission of online application form.
Documents to be attached along with application:
• Copies of Educational Certificates.
• Medical Category Shape-1 Certificate.
• NOC Certificate.
• Vig Certificate.
BSF Head Constable Online Application